Monday, October 18, 2010

Desert Mirage at Grandma's Kitchen

What a fun time at Grandma's Kitchen in downtown Mesa!!! Congrats to Debbie and Paula for putting on a great event!

This was the first time for this monthly event and it was great dancing with all my students and watching them perform.

Next month Grandma's Kitchen will be moving I'll post the new location and such before Nov. 13th.

Enjoy the photos from the evening.

before the dancing started, from left to right: Elizabeth, Kay, Pamela, Stacey and Lisa

Kelley and Rachel

Laurette and LA

Lindsey


FCBD routine with Kelley, Elizabeth and me

Kay with fan veils

Lindsey

My solo

Stacey

Paula

Debbie

open dancing

Sorry the rest of the photos didn't turn out I think I need a new camera!!!

Until next month enjoy...

No comments: