Thursday, September 24, 2015

Swap Meet 2015

It has been way too long since my last post so I'm back to blogging.  I hope to post at least something each month; wish me luck that I can make this happen :-)

So much has happened since my last post a year ago!  Let's start with January 2015 and move forward. 

January 17th was my last annual swap meet, number 21!!!  It's hard to believe my small event went from my front yard to the huge event it ended as.  I moved my swap meet to the Women's Club of Mesa since I needed a larger venue.  My swap meet went from a few dancers selling used costumes to over 25 vendors both dancers and belly dance vendors selling new items along with workshops during the day along with performances during the day and a show at night featuring the days instructors and their troupes.  It was a lot of hard work and so much fun!  I will miss it, 21 years is a long time for such a great event.

Here are some photos from the day.


























Until next time...

No comments: