Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My First Camera

Christmas 2014 my loving husband gave me a new Nikon D5200 DSLR camera.  I have always wanted to be a photographer but never had the chance while growing up; I told this to my husband and so my journey began with my first camera.

I started taking photos of my dance friends and found I had an eye for this art form and I couldn't put my camera down I was out every weekend taking photos of everything I could.  I took my first photography class from and international photography school online and it opened my eyes to the world of photography.  Although I love taking photos of belly dancers I find I really enjoy nature photography.

Below are photos I have taken so far in my photography journey of dancers. 

To see more of my photography go to:

Viewbug - samples of my nature, landscape and travel photography

iStock - my stock photos for sale

PLP Photography - some samples of my work on my joy of belly dancing website

Dancers

Teresa (Zoriy) 
 



Gail (Rukshana)



Laura




Melissa




Shay




Dana

Dana & Midi

Dawn




Midi


Roxy



No comments: