Sunday, March 8, 2009

Paper Bag Album

Finally finished my paper bag album on my dog Ratso and I must say it turned out pretty well for my first attempt; I see more in my future :-)

Below are photos of Ratso’s album and it's filled with pockets to place photos and keep sakes, tags, embellishments and lots & lots of pictures.
I used my Sizzix's machine to make small envelopes and other cut outs to add more photos to in the way of tags to the album. I went crazy with stickers and rub-ons; I hadn't used items like these before in crafting and of course different dog related designer paper and fiber. I even used a flatten bottle cap and some scrabble letters!









Not only is this the first paper bag album I've made but my very first scrapbook, I even added journaling!!! We will be making these in my card/craft class this Saturday. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love how it looks! It turned out really well and a fabulous keepsake.

Debra said...

Ratso is special to have this Perfect Album you made. My dogs would be jealous but the truth is I am. You inspire me with your art.