Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fusion Day it's Almost Here!!!!

I'm so excited Fusion Day is happening this Saturday, June 27th!!!

I'm working on getting everything ready for the event.

If you have registered for the workshops remember to bring the fullest skirt you have for my fusion skirt workshop and zills for Carrie Konyha's Tribal 9/8 technique workshop.

Bring lots of cash for all the shopping and to get a henna tattoo by Sabrina.

It's going to be a fun day and you still can join in on the fun. There is still some room left in all the workshops and you can reserve your spot by contacting me, yasmina@joyofbellydancing.com or registering on my website via PayPal. You can register at the door if there is room.

Hope to see you on Saturday doors open at 8 a.m.

1 comment:

Wicked Rebecca said...

Henna? sweet! I'm definitely looking forward to it!