Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fusion Day What a Blast!!!

I survived Fusion Day!!!! :0)

Thanks to all who attended yesterday’s event. What an awesome day I had a blast. I enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing old & new friends I haven't seen in awhile. You all made this event very special and fun.

Huge thanks to Melissa for manning the booth while I taught my fusion skirt workshop; girl You Rock!!!

Elizabeth sorry for putting you on the spot to partner with me; you did a terrific job helping me demo in class; thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sabrina what gorgeous henna you created; your artwork is fabulous. Thanks so much for coming and sharing your art.

Cari and Carrie thanks so much for sharing your talents everyone enjoyed your workshops!!!

Thanks to Paula and Dawn for helping me pack up everything when it was all over with!

To my hubby whom I can not thank enough, you rock my world I'm so lucky to have you in my life! You were terrific yesterday helping out!

Below are some photos from Fusion Day.

Sabrina hard at work

Fusion skirt class
More skirts flying
Cari from Anaya Tribal starting her class
Carrie Konyha teaching her 9/8 workshop
Some goodies from Shimmy Bliss
Thank you all again for traveling from all over the State to join in on the fun!

Next event is my fall swap meet on October 10th. I will have info on this event on my website next month. Hope to see everyone there...

No comments: