Monday, March 29, 2010

Two Week Break From Classes

It's hard to believe we have been off for two weeks for Spring break from my belly dance classes!!!  Classes start tomorrow night March 30th.

During the break I performed at India's Grill in Mesa.  Clara thanks for bringing your sister and coming to see me dance.  It's a great little restaurant and the food was really good.

On March 25th eight of us from the intermediate tribal class performed the skirt dance for Jackie's Spanish class at MCC.  That was fun I'm not to sure what her classmates and instructor thought :0)

Of course I forgot my camera and have no photos of either event!  I need to just keep my camera in my purse at all times!!!

On Saturday March 27th I held two workshops at my home studio.  I taught one and Carrie Konyha from Sedona came down and taught the other workshop.  Everyone loved Carrie's workshop she is a fantastic performer and fabulous instructor.  It was a great day enjoying our wonderful Spring weather and dancing.  Thank you to all who that attended the workshops I know I had a great time.

After the day was all done and I was saying goodbye to Kelley it hit me I forgot to take pictures of the workshops!  I had no excuse the camera was right there in the house!!!  I guess I need to wear the thing around my neck :0)

April is going to be a very busy month.  Classes starting, my 1st Saturday workshops, performing on April 10th at the Phoenix's First Ladies show, teaching a workshop on April 17th and performing at the County Fair on April 18th and vending, performing and teaching a workshop on April 24th in Cottonwood with Anaya Tribal and Carrie.  This month is going to fly by and my goal is to have the camera with so I have photos :-)

No comments: