Thursday, August 21, 2008

Skirts, skirts, skirts and more skirts!!!!

Yeah another order came in today!!! I'm so excited!!!! I have been having problems getting my shipments in from overseas and have not had any new inventory for months.


Well you know what they say, "when it rains it pours"!!! This statement is so true :-)


As you can see from the photo I have a lot of skirts in inventory right now most of them arriving today. Thank goodness my lovely model will be stopping by in the morning so I can take pictures of them and get them listed in my eBay store and my website. I was able to list some of the multi panel skirts and some flirtie skirts on my website today along with some of the new Kuchi pendant belts I received in last week.


You are probably wondering why there are glasses and kitchen items in my dance room it's because we are in the process of remodeling our kitchen. This project is going so slowly but when you do your own sweat equity it does go really slow! :-) I will be posting lots of photos when the kitchen is done. Right know I not only have belly dance costume inventory all over the house the kitchen is also in several rooms of the house; yikes!


I will be performing at two venues this weekend. Friday night at Mahin's Fusion Night at Memos Cafe in Tempe and Saturday night at Maui Wowi in Phoenix with the lovely ladies of Egyptian Cartouche and other feature dancers.


Memo's Cafe is a new location for the Fusion Night and all the details are listed on my events page, http://www.joyofbellydancing.com/events2.htm. Mahin needed to find a new location due to the overwhelming response of audience and performers for the show. Should be a great night of dancing and spending time with friends.


Back to checking in more of today's order.......

No comments: